KS2 Technologies, a leading provider of IBM cloud application development, integration, and support solutions, will be presenting at IBM InterConnect 2016 in Las Vegas February 21 – 25. InterConnect is the premier cloud and mobile conference and will take place at the MGM Grand and Mandalay Bay hotels. KS2 is proud to be a SilverPlus Sponsor of the event.
For companies needing expert guidance creating or supporting their enterprise integration platform built on IBM® DataPower® Gateway, IBM WebSphere® Cast Iron® Cloud integration, IBM API Management, IBM MQ, IBM Integration Bus (IIB), and IBM Bluemix should visit KS2 at one of their activities at the event.
In addition to a booth (#252) in the Solutions Expo at the Mandalay Bay Conference Center, KS2 has several other activities planned during the event including:
- Breakfast presentations on application integration powered by IBM DataPower Gateway, IBM Cast Iron, IBM MQ and IBM Bluemix on February 23rd and 24th
- A networking event on February 23 with the IBM DataPower Gateway, IBM API Management, and IBM Cast Iron User Group
- Two breakout sessions on February 24th:
- KS2 Innovation Platform Powered by IBM Bluemix with Rachel Reinitz of IBM
- Managed Middleware Integration Services: Integration Development & Platform Support with a leading biotech company
- A private suite at the MGM Grand for product demonstrations and customer appointments
For a complete schedule of activities or to see a demonstration on the latest implementations of IBM Bluemix and Hybrid Cloud Solutions at any of these venues, contact KS2 today.
“As an IBM Silver Plus Sponsor, we are thrilled to once again have a strong presence at InterConnect 2016,” said Eric Kuefler, Vice President and Co-Founder of KS2. “We invite leading enterprises that have invested or have an interest in building on IBM middleware and IBM Bluemix to connect with us at the show. We will be showcasing our many solutions powered by IBM technologies.” KS2’s event schedule is available at http://ks2inc.com/interconnect-2016/.